Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Most Unofficial Official Blog Ever

This is the official blog of Linkspank.com. Linkspank is intended to be the ultimate procrastination machine. I am developing it and will try to launch it sometime this century.

I've been working on Linkspank for over a year, ever since I started developing a totally different idea. Over that period of time I have worked on different ideas, worked with a variety of people, participated in a business plan competition at Chicago GSB, and all kinds of stuff. This would be a very long post if I had to cover that all today. So I'm starting in medias res just like a great epic. Or whatever.

Rags, trusted advisor and current classmate at business school, made the great suggestion that I should blog what I am doing. Rags has a real blog at http://poweryogi.blogspot.com/.

No comments: